Sunday, September 18, 2011

A little bit of country...

I recently went to Grimerud, another YWAM base in Norway, but out in the country.  The DTS staff training was there.  What this means is all of the DTS staff from all over Norway come together to have training.  It is a time to bond, be encouraged and be equipped for the season ahead.  It was great.  I really liked getting to know people from other bases and having diversity in our training.  There are too many wonderful things to tell - really! The Norwegian staff sang the blessing song over the foreigners, a beautiful moment.  We got speaking on heart matters, missions matters and practical discipleship matters.  It was really encouraging and equipping. 

It was also nice to see a bit of Norway countryside.  Skien is in a city (it feels like a town, it feels very small, but in truth it isn't as small as it feels.), approximately 32,000 people live here.  This was my first place to visit in Norway apart from Oslo. It was lovely.



I think I have just begun to see the beauty of Norway and the Norwegian people.  I also am in the beginning of seeing God move here.  He is preparing my heart and soon things will take place... 





No comments:

Post a Comment